Fidelity Financial Mortgage is the best, fastest and most convenient source for your real estate transaction. Fidelity Financial Mortgage offers a variety of lending programs to fit your mortgage lending needs.
- Conventional loans are designed for both first-time and move-up homebuyers and make up the bulk of mortgage loans sold.
- A jumbo mortgage is finance or refinance loan that exceeds $359,650 for a single-family home. It is also called a non-conforming loan.
- Fixed rate mortgage is when your interest rate and monthly payments will remain the same for the entire life of your loan. Fixed rate mortgages are offered in a variety of terms: 30 and 15 years being the most common. The 15 year term usually has an interest rate of about 1/2 point lower than the 30 year term.
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARM) are another common type of mortgage. This type of mortgage starts at a low interest rate and then adjusts based on a selected index.
- Solving the borrower’s queries promptly.
- Approving loans quickly
- Pricing loans competitively.
- Closing the transaction on time and correctly