All mortgage corporation aims to earn the trust of their clients by providing a competitive mortgage finance packages with communication, counseling and problem solving services. Before anyone makes a decision about where to get a home loan, it would be in their best interest to learn why dozens and dozens of satisfied clients and trusted advisors recommend to a particular mortgage corporation. All mortgage corporations require the following to obtain loan approval :
Once your loan application has been received mortgage corporation will start the loan approval process immediately. This involves verifying your:
- Credit history
- Employment history
- Assets including your bank accounts, stocks, mutual fund and retirement accounts
- Property value
- Fill out the loan application completely.
- Respond promptly to any requests for additional documents. This is especially critical if your rate is locked or if you plan to close by a certain date.
- Do not make any major purchases. Do not buy a car, furniture or another house until your loan is closed. Anything that causes your debts to increase might have an adverse affect on your current application.
- Do not move money into your bank accounts unless it can be traced. If you are receiving money from friends, family or other relatives, please contact us.
- Do not go out of town around the closing date. If you do plan to be out of town when your loan is expected to close, you may sign a power of attorney to authorize another individual to sign on your behalf.
- After your loan is approved, the mortgage corporation will be required to sign the final loan documents. Review the final loan documents. Make sure that the mortgage interest rate and loan terms are what you were promised. Also, verify that the name and address on the mortgage policy are accurate.
- Sign the loan documents.