You own a small business. It could be a motel or a manufacturing plant. A gas station, a day care center, a restaurant, medical practice, or your grandfather's drug store. Whatever you own, you need money to make money. You want to purchase, refinance or improve business real estate. You want to up-grade your equipment. You want to expand. Buy out your partner. Consolidate your debt, increase your inventory. The services of most business mortgage loan companies are very competitive and are sure to help you benefit the most. The solutions come as a light in the tunnel for those of you who are plagued with debt and bankruptcy problems. Your business should run smoothly and profitably, day in and day out. Business mortgage financing provides all the solutions.
1. Lines of Credit provide the flexibility to take advantage of business opportunities as they arise. Lines of credit are typically repaid from your business operating cash flow (i.e. the collection of receivables). There are two types of line of credit:-
- A revolving line of credit allows a business to borrow, repay, and borrow again up to the original amount committed, throughout the life of the loan.
- A non-revolving line of credit allows a business to borrow an amount either in a lump sum or an amount disbursed over a period of time. Each time repayment is made, credit availability reduces by that amount.
2. Term loans are a lump-sum disbursement with pay-back over a specified period of time. They may be used to finance equipment, a change in ownership, a new business acquisition or other long-term needs of a company. Advantages of term loans:-
- Strengthen Competitive Position
- Increase Working Capital
- Maximize Profitability